No sorry I'm totally kidding, I just thought I'd throw a post your guys' way before I left though. Bytheway, thanks for stopping the snail mailing of the newsletter right before I'm gonna leave, geez, now I'll never know what's going on with everyone. Someone had better let me know or I swear...
Anyway, I guess I only have, well, less than two weeks now, so I suppose you don't have to deal with me much longer. In fact this will probably be the only time I post on here. So cherish it deeply. Before I go I just want to (warning: the following is somewhat cheesy so I hope you came hungry) thank you all for being so good to me over the years. Yes, I was a goofy (looking and acting) kid, but in spite of that you did not shun me. So thank you. You were all very supportive of me and I appreciate that. I've always looked forward to being with you all, you are a great family and I could not ask for better. I feel that we are all very blessed that we all share the Gospel together, not many families can say that. I have had many good years with you all and....at the risk of this turning into a funeral letter (I have to remember that I'm not dying and I will be back in two years) I will end. Thank you all again, know that I love and care for all of you and I really hope to hear from you during my two years away. You hear that people, that means LETTERS! Okay, well there you go. My soul on a web page. Until later, peace out fam.
I'm so glad you posted. Everyone is welcome to write, it doesn't have to be just family stuff. It can be personal stuff too. So feel free to keep sharing. We really do have an awesome family. We are truly blessed!
ReplyDeleteHey Cam! For you I will re-instate snail mail!! I want you to feel connected so no matter what, a letter will find you with loads of interesting goings on!! (especially if you won't be allowed to check our cool blog) We love you too and are so proud of you! Thank you for being a great example to all the younger cousins! Your going to be a great missionary! Watch out Vera Cruz!! Love, Karlene
ReplyDeletek oops! Grandpa was signed in on our computer cuz I was accepting his invitation. Man! you really have to be careful. Anyway, I commented on the above and I'm going to find out who is being the smart alec in my house re: our ginormous picture! We're STILL learning! :)
ReplyDelete