Hi you all. I hope this works coming from me. This is still so very new to me. I know that once I catch on I will enjoy doing the blog thing a lot. I"m a little sentimental right now of course because the time is so close for Cameron to leave. And Cameron I want you to know that I saw your message written on the chalk board that is downstairs, so I took a picture of it. For the rest of you it said "bye Manns, I love you" I will post it on my refrigerator. I know that I am going to miss you a lot Cameron. Who will I be able to send the extra cake and cupcakes home with. And don't worry, you will get all of the news from the family as to what is going on in our lives.Yesterday I watched Granger and Griffin for a couple of hours and Granger just started asking when Austin would be home and then he said, but Trevor is already home huh! so he might be a little confused when Trevor has to leave again. And then is said , Cameron is leaving on his mission huh, and I sure will miss him. He said this all on his own. What a sharpie and of course it made me get teary eyed. Well I'm going to post this and hope it works. I love you all so very much. Stay safe.
Love
Grandma Mann
Yes it's been almost a year.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment