Sunday, March 1, 2009

Great People Have Birthdays In Febuary

Have you ever noticed how many people have birthdays in Febuary even though it is the shortest month? Think of how even our 2 best Presidents of the USA are born in Feb., besides Ron Trevor JaNae and I. We just got done celebrating my birthday for the past 3 days. Kevin got me a Cowboys Jersey so that I won't be left out next football season. We also ordered a watch GPS because I have high running aspirations. JaNae I feel bad that you would let us help you embrace turning 40, it really isn't that bad.
I don't have alot to say but I do have a quote from our TFOT lesson last week that has stuck with me that I want to share. Neal A. Maxwell said "Let us once and for all establish our residence in Zion and give up the summer cottage in Babylon." I hope that someday I will think up something that profound to say to people. But before I can be that profound I will need to be a better person because my summer cottage now has Guitar Hero World Tour in it and we are having fun playing that.
All of us are doing great. We will miss Cameron of course but it is the best to have a missionary out.

2 comments:

  1. I would have to disagree with you on the birthday month thing, July is a far superior month for birthday's! I liked that quote. I'm glad to see you embracing the blog.

    ReplyDelete