I apologize for calling all of you a bunch of old farts. I contracted a curious case of the backstabs a few days ago. Meaning that I have the back pain thing and it feels like I'm being stabbed. In the lower quadrants. It hurts to sit, to bend, to move. I now know what you all experience on a daily basis, being so old and all. It's a wonder that any of you are still alive. I guess it's time for me to start pretending I'm young and cool and mooching off the generation below me. So if you catch me watching cartoons in my Batman underpants, you'll know why.
Pretty soon I'll go the way of the gray. My face will sag. My bones will rattle like snakes.
And my little brothers won't even know who the bands I listen to are! This world! Why?!
Oh, the pain of being old! Praythee, heavens, suffer me not this unedurable agony betwixt mine backside and bottom. Owie, ow, ow, ow...
Yes Jake, I hate to say it, but you did this to yourself with all the "old fart" comments. While smiling and reading about your pain, I really do empathize because I've been there and it really does BITE! You're officially "older". Welcome to the club! :D
ReplyDelete