Monday, April 6, 2009

"Eggs are yellow..."


Hey everyone!  This is my first time every blogging! Haha this'll be fun.  Last night we came home from grandma's and lo and behold there was a yellow poster board on our porch that said, "Eggs are yellow, eggs can also be blue.  Look for the eggs to see who wants to go to Prom with you."  We look throughout our yard and found about 20 eggs in our front lawn!  We collect them all, which was difficult in the dark, and bring them inside to start getting them open.  His name was in one of the last eggs we opened.  His name is Morgan Hardy.  I'm really excited!  I'm borrowing one of Aubrey's dresses, which is really nice and makes the whole thing a lot less stressful.  Anyway, there's a little update of my life :) 

2 comments:

  1. Who says your borrowing my dress? ha ha just kidding.. I love you!! You will have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete