
I really have to get use to this. The month of march was just splendid, April has been so much fun now that its getting warmer. As you all know by now about the swine flu in Mexico and the U.S. We worry more about this then we have about the guns and drugs, sounds crazy but true. I wonder what the next thing we are going to have to worry about, more faith than fear I guess, so far so good. Kayla, not to late to get cam reassigned hahaha. The girls are doing great in school, getting good grades, or else. Nae and I are Starting to work in the yard now, why cant weeds die in the winter? they seem to thrive in the snow. Bring on the May flowers(not the ship) love you all!!!! k,j,t,h,k,
I say send him lots of masks!!! No, I know he'll be protected, but he's always in our prayers!!!
ReplyDelete