Thursday, May 28, 2009

Decker Family

Hi from the Deckers,
It has been a wonderful month. It has been very busy with all good things. It was great to go to Emma's graduation. It's amazing how fast she is growing up. I can't believe she will be in kindergarten.
The boys are playing baseball now. It keeps us busy for the month of June. Aubrey's graduation was great! She really can't be graduated already can she? She wants to get a job as a CNA. She will be great at it. Memorial Day was so fun. Thanks to those that planned the swimming and the food. It was awesome. I loved the race. So what if we were almost last. We had a great time laughing at ourselves. Just wait until next time Karlene and I will beat you all. haha Cameron is doing great. He is in a town called Boca del Rio. He has two comp. and they are the zone leaders. He will learn quickly how things are to be done. We are always praying for our missionaries. We have a great family. Love you all, The Deckers

1 comment: