Saturday, May 2, 2009

Johnson Family

I've been meaning to post for awhile now and I keep getting distracted. First of all I wanted to say that Cameron called my mom from the MTC on Wednesday to say that the soonest he would leave would be next Wednesday. But it's still up in the air. I think they'll just wait and see how the virus is progressing next week. This swine flu is stressing me out. A doctor in my old ward said it's blown out of proportion so I'm trying not to worry...

Hawaii was so much fun. It was so great to get away, just the two of us. We did a lot of fun things...North Shore, Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head hike, kayaking, and rode a Catamaran. The catamaran ride was actually the same day we left. It was amazing! Probably one of my favorite part's of the trip. We saw dolphins, snorkeled with big turtles, and saw a baby humpback whale. We would love to go back someday. The kids did alright at my mom's house. Everyone helped out and we are sooo grateful to them. To see pictures of our trip click here.

Since we've been back we're trying to get adjusted to real life. It's been pretty crazy and exhausting. The kids are outside all the time. Emma learned to ride her bike without training wheels this week. Mom taught her, dad was sad...I knew it would be easy since she has great balance. Casey's been out in the yard everyday. And Cole loves to shoot hoops in his basketball hoop. I've caught the running bug and now I'm training for a half marathon in August (Provo River) if anyone else wants to join me, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment