Another month is gone, that means that this year is almost 1/2 over. Hard to believe. I enjoyed May and happy to attend some activities regarding the grand kids. We really enjoyed the dance recital for Brinley and Baylee. And was very sorry that we had to miss Kambree's dance recital. They were both on the same night. Same time. We finally got to watch Grace play a soccer game.Probably would have gone to more if it hadn't been so cold. We missed Mallory and her volleyball games. Next year, I need a schedule for all the kids and their games so that we can make sure we get to see all(of the kids) play. Well all of you graduated into the next year of school. Proud of you. Memorial Day was very good. But we always have a good time with the family. I'm so glad we had good weather. The opportunity for me and some of the family to go see my old house that I grew up in and to be able to go inside was fantastic. I think about it now and get a little teary eyed. I had a good life there. I just wish the neighborhood now could be like it was when I was living there. Now it's pretty scary.I enjoy the pictures that you all post on the Mann-ac letter. I love you all sooooooo very much. Stay healthy!! Grandma Mann
Yes it's been almost a year.
13 years ago
mom, I loved seeing your little house! Still can't believe your mom raised 6 girls there! How fun!
ReplyDelete