Happy 4th of July to all of you. Can you believe that this year is 1/2 over? Hope you all have a good and safe holiday.I think we will be in the house enjoying the cool air. It's going to be too hot. The other day when I had Granger and Griffin I put up the little plastic pool that we have only to find it full of holes, so I taped some of them to hold a little water and Griffin asked if we could go to the swimming pool(a big one) and I told him that his Mom and Dad can take him to those places. But he cooled off here fast, it lasted about 15 min and they wanted to come in, But then it wasn't as hot that day, like it has been today. The reason I am telling this is that I had a memory flash. The park that I grew up by, living across the street from it had a "wading pool". It was cement and only about 2 feet deep. We always had good times in it. It was about 50 feet long and about l2 feet wide. A fairly good size for a park. I am so happy that I have these flash backs about my childhood. I hope I can remember more. They have since fill it in with sand and I think grass is growing on it now. If the park were a safe place it would be interesting to go take a look. So far I'm still looking toward the family camping. Getting a little excited. Love you all soooo much. Take care of my grandkids and great-grandkids. Watch them sooo carefully.
Grandma Mann
Yes it's been almost a year.
13 years ago
I'm happy that you get flash backs from your childhood too! Keep 'em comin'!
ReplyDelete