Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Johnson fam: October



I know it's a bit late but I've been meaning to blog about our month. I did quite a bit of blogging in October on our own Johnson family blog so I didn't feel like doing it again.

Here are some things we did this month:
  • Emma played soccer. She scored three goals during the season!
  • Leaf Party at the Johnson's. This is a fun tradition where the kid's jump in the leaves and Casey's parent's house. They had a lot of fun this year.
  • We went to Dallas. It was fun. Casey was in heaven, of course. It was nice to go on a trip together without the kids. Thanks my family for watching them. Next trip I get to choose!
  • Halloween. Tons of candy! Emma likes passing out the candy so she did that for a while while I took Cole around. Then I brought him home and took her out. Three hours later my legs were killing me! Good exercise for all the candy I ate later...
To see pictures of these events please see my family blog.

1 comment: