Okay so I am very late getting this done. Sorry. October was a good month. Good weather for the trick or treaters. We had about 45 kids come to the house. That's more than what we had last year.
The family party was super fun. The food was good and the games. You guys always do such a good job with your costumes. We appreciate Karrie and Todd loaning their house for us. In fact they had quite a few parties at their house that week. Now that November is just about over I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and the wonderful food that we can enjoy. I have a new game for you to play. It's called "Word on the Street". I heard it advertised on the radio and they said that it is a great game. I called Deseret Book to see if they had it in stock and she told me that as soon as it comes in, it sells out just as fast. So I ordered it to make sure we got one. Hope it is as good as they say. I love you all soo very much. Such a good family we have. Stay healthy for the holidays. Love, Grandma Mann
Yes it's been almost a year.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment