Monday, December 7, 2009

Johnson Fam: November

Okay, this picture is from October but I didn't put a picture of the kids in their costumes last month. Cole was supposed to be a pumpkin but hated it so we borrowed a Diego costume.


And just because I think this is a cute picture...


This was taken at our Ward western-themed party.

We joined the family in St. George. It was a lot of fun and Emma and Cole loved swimming and being with my brothers!


Emma got her tonsil and adenoids removed. I was so nervous. Look at this picture Emma took of her tonsils the day before...scary, aren't they?


It wasn't a pleasant experience, getting them out but I'm glad we did it. Here she is being wheeled away.


Post-op. She was not a happy camper. It was rough watching her come out of the anesthesia.


She did so good. I was so amazed at how quickly she recovered. She's one tough cookie. She even ate a cheeseburger on the way home form surgery! I'm so glad it's over with.

We're loving the Christmas season...can't it slow down?? I love this time of year. I do wish it was a bit warmer so the kids could play in the snow and not freeze to death, but I'm glad there's snow. As soon as January hits I'll be wishing for it to all melt and spring to come.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures Ash! She sure did do great! I want the Christmas season to slow down too!!!

    ReplyDelete