What can you say about the dreariest (sp?) month of the year? YAY, it's almost over!! I do not like January. It is such a bummer month. It is so boring and my kids want to play outside but it's just too darn cold! I'm glad it's been warmer lately and they've been able to go out. They love driving their police car around. Cole is really good at it. He's also really good at MarioKart on the Wii. What a funny kid! Emma is glad to be back in school. She was off track and didn't go back until January 19th. She couldn't wait to get back in school. She loves it! Her first day back she had to miss because she was sick and really sore from tumbling the day before. She couldn't stand up because her stomach muscles were sore in the morning. She was fine later on. Emma is so good at tumbling. I'm totally amazed at the things she does. Definitely a natural!
We had a fun New Years Eve!


The kids at midnight.

Here's to a great new year with many exciting moments to come! Love you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment