It's sooooo fun to see everyone blogging!!!!!! I love it!!!! We'll work on pictures soon! I have a bunch to share but I need more time so until then... This month has been busy with end of school stuff. As you know Ron & went to the island of Bonaire to scuba dive. (pictures soon) We realized May is NOT the month to travel. We missed some important stuff of the kids but luckily they're very forgiving and it was great to get away with Ron. We're all exited for school to get out! I'm having a hard time realizing Whitney is graduating! I'm also thinking that this is the time when having kids so close together is a bad thing. They're all going to be out of the house within 5 years or so.
I would love it if you all posted pictures too! But right now I'm just happy you're blogging!!! I love you all and look forward to the summer months together!! We have so many great traditions together!!
Now if mother nature would just give us some sunshine. Dang it's cold. Love ya!!
Yes it's been almost a year.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment