I just learned how to do collages and I love it, so you may see more of them in the future!
Things are going great around the Johnson household. Emma finished Kindergarden. She was sad to leave her teacher but she's WAY excited for 1st grade. Hope she feels that way on the first day... She had a fun year, a great teacher, and some cute girls in her class (18 girls out of 24 kids!) Now she spends her days playing with friends, every single minute. Cole is getting so big and has finally mastered potty training, at home that is. We're still working on it when we're out of the house. He has a bit of a 3 year-old attitude lately but he's still a crack-up. He loves to play his Batman Lego game on the Wii but gets frustrated. Mom has to help him play a lot of times.
It was neat to visit the graves on Memorial Day. It was good to teach the kids about dying and honoring the dead. Can't wait for more summer fun and surprisingly I can't wait for camping! I'm not usually this excited...probably because the kids are bigger now and lots more fun camping now.
Things are going great around the Johnson household. Emma finished Kindergarden. She was sad to leave her teacher but she's WAY excited for 1st grade. Hope she feels that way on the first day... She had a fun year, a great teacher, and some cute girls in her class (18 girls out of 24 kids!) Now she spends her days playing with friends, every single minute. Cole is getting so big and has finally mastered potty training, at home that is. We're still working on it when we're out of the house. He has a bit of a 3 year-old attitude lately but he's still a crack-up. He loves to play his Batman Lego game on the Wii but gets frustrated. Mom has to help him play a lot of times.
It was neat to visit the graves on Memorial Day. It was good to teach the kids about dying and honoring the dead. Can't wait for more summer fun and surprisingly I can't wait for camping! I'm not usually this excited...probably because the kids are bigger now and lots more fun camping now.

No comments:
Post a Comment