Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gotta love summer!

Summer is almost over for us (Emma starts school on August 11th). We've had a lot of fun with friends and family. Part of me is ready for cooler weather and a routine, the other part wants to keep going on vacations and play all day. I guess that's why we need to enjoy each moment we're in, it doesn't last. Hmmm, a little melancholy thought there....not sure where that came from. :)

We celebrated my birthday.


We went to Lagoon. My kids loved every ride and were so much fun, even though it was 100 degrees!


We went camping. The kids loved it up there! I'm not a big camper but I'm glad we have this family tradition.



And of course the 24th too...I didn't take pictures so I hope Karlene will post her's on here. She took some awesome pictures. Thanks Karlene for being the photographer/historian of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment