Friday, February 27, 2009

"R" Gang: February

Hi everyone! Can you believe February is over? Wow! Brinley had her Valentine's dance. I put this picture up because I love it and she'd probably kill me if I put one of her dancing with a boy:) We received her registration papers for 7th grade. weird huh? She's really excited right now because she was able to get her point shoes in ballet. Here come the blisters. ouch! Baylee, however, hurt her knee in dance and has to have it wrapped. It just popped out of place and she fell on her wrist. I probably should have had her wrist x-rayed, but she says it feels a little better. Trek is getting ready for soccer try-outs next week. Oh! This was fun. He said in seminary the other day, they got "called on missions". He opened his and guess where he went? Mexico! funny huh? He said it got him excited. Whitney is busy with school. She has the Spring Fling dance coming up. It's a casual dance, thank goodness, because it's girl's choice again. Trek has been asked by several girls if he's 16 yet cuz they wanted to take him. He just misses the dance by a week or so. But he'll be able to go to prom. Again, very weird. It's fun the kids are growing up, but so crazy!
Hope all of you are great! Cameron, I'm sorry we missed you on Sunday. It's probably better because I don't like good-byes. I know you're going be an incredible missionary. Isn't that all our family produces?! :) We love you! Let us know if you can't check this blog, and I will make sure you get the newsletter by snail mail. I promise. Trev, if we don't get to say good-bye just know we love you and are proud of you!! Hi to Austin too! You are doing great work! Keep it up! We love all of you!!
Love, "R" gang!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture! So cute. I remember missionary week in seminary. I had always said I would want to go to Australia on a mission, and that's where they "called" me. It was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mom love the picture!! I do not like this blogging thing at all:( I love the newsletters!!!but whateve and goodbye!!! See you all in one week from today! :)

    ReplyDelete