Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is "R" gang's first post! It might take time, but hopefully everyone will get the hang of it. The only rule, as Ashlee mentioned, is that each family must post at least once a month. Everyone's invited to post. (remember it is a newsletter though, and not Facebook :) It will be the same as it has always been, except now you can post pictures if you want. Anywho, we love you all!! Happy posting! "R" gang

5 comments:

  1. sorry, I didn't mean for the picture to be ginormous. I'm still learning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I will teach you guys all I know...I'm still learning too. This should be fun. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't mean for your picture to be ginormous?.......HA! Yah you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that really grandpa or someone else? Be careful who you're signed in as or it will show someone else commented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, It was Grandpa

    ReplyDelete