


He loves singing "Happy Birthday!" He knows all the words. I think it must be from singing it every week at Grandma's house. He did a good job of blowing out the candles too!

We had so much fun playing outside while the weather was warm. Cole begs every day and has started sneaking outside by himself. I really hope we have a nice, warm Easter in a few weeks. I love this time of year. I love the pretty flowers coming up and everything turning green. We finally broke down and purchased a Wii. Emma loves it and she's really good at it too. She wins the computer in boxing every time. Our next purchase will be either Rock band or GH: World Tour. Anybody who knows which is better, let us know.
Hey Ash. We got our kids Guitar Hero II. They love it! Ron did a lot of research on all of them so you should ask him the pros and cons of both. Happy birthday Cole!
ReplyDelete