Monday, March 30, 2009

Grandpa

There is nothing new with me. You all know what has been going on in my life. I am recovering as well as anybody who has has had some doctor open your chest ( I accused Dr. Cain of chopping me in half and he said no, no I just gently separated your sternum. What is the difference hatchet or
saw it is the same thing) and reach in and fiddle with things. It was some serious fiddling though.
I believe it put some more years on my life. Now all I need is to be run over by a truck, all would
be for not. Waite a min. maybe I was it felt like I had been. I'm having a little trouble getting my sugar like it was though, but I is coming along a little at a time. That operation relay screws the body up.
Enough about me. I have to thank all of you for your support and visits to the hospital and your willingness to do what ever for Bev and I. we can't thank you enough.
It is great to read all you blogs. I love reading about what is going on in your lives. The grand kids are having a great time with all that is going on with them. I am impressed with each and every one. These are the things I like hear about. And I live the pictures. Some one will have to show us how to do that, It adds a lot to the newsletter and blogs.
Thing I hate: ice and snow, being cooped up, salontro,(sp?) dog or cat hair on my cloths, getting old, seeing my kids get old, and and the thought of living a long way from my Grand kids.
Thing I love: the Gospel, Beverly, and all of you...... Grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you are recoving so well. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate salontro!! and i love you too grandpa :) :)
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete