Well here goes another attempt to do this letter. I really do enjoy reading all the news from everyone. Ashlee, I'm so glad you put pictures for us to see. Did you all have fun with the latest snow storm. The wind blew so hard here Saturday night that it blew a piece of our siding off on the south side of the house. It hung there quite awhile banging against the side of the house. At first I thought it was the neighbors having a party again doing something crazy outside. Finally the wind blew it all the way off, so when the weather gets good(if ever) we'll need some strong guys to nail it back on. Well I think Reed is mending good and loves going to re-hab, where they work him good on different machines. I can't believe how fast all of that happened. Between going to the doctors and re-hab, our car automatically knows the way to go by itself. I'm looking forward to conference this weekend. Hope the weather is good. I need some good inspirational talks about now. Conference brings some memories to me.We used to ride the train called"the bamburger" to Salt Lake City for the Saturday sessions. We didn't have a car and my Mom didn't drive so that is how we went to Salt Lake or to Lagoon. Some of the train tracks are still in Roy that the train used. It wasn't a fast train and of course it made all the little stops along the way,so it took time but it was fun. I know that the grandkids would like to ride on something like that now.I wish I had pictures of it. Well I love all of you so much and thank you for all of the support you give. We have a great family.
Grandma Mann
Yes it's been almost a year.
13 years ago
I'm praying for Spring to come soon too. I know how you love the flowers. Love you.
ReplyDeleteLove the memories Gram! Conference weekend is always a favorite of mine too.
ReplyDelete