Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello! It's been awhile since we've posted, but not a ton has happened! We are really enjoying the warm weather and Todd is busy in the yard almost every day! The kids are keeping busy. Hunter is having a blast in Lacrosse and Grace is doing Soccer, Gymnastics and is still practicing for her play that is coming up in May! Hunter had his 6th grade play were here played a skeleton. He sang and danced and did a great job! Granger is walking to the fire station tomorrow for a field trip and is very excited. Holden is busy with a lot of homework and skate boarding with his buddies! He is getting very good! Grace graduated from RAD kids today which is a defense class that she takes at school with the whole 2nd grade! She and I were interviewed by the Standard Examiner, so be watching your papers! That's right people........... we're totally famous!! LOVE YOU ALL! Karrie and clan

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when it's in the paper and I'll check it out the article online. Then I'll get your autographs hopefully :D Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete