Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting on (original)

Grandpa, this is Ashlee. It saved your original blog post so I'm going to post it for everyone to read.

Well there ins't much going on. All I do is sit around and heal,and it is getting old.All is healing well thought. It no longer hurts to cough or sneeze. My chest is all healed. The wounds that were made in my leg to extract the vain that went to the heart are still healing, but all-in-all I am doing very well. I got a little rose trimming and bush trimming done last week when we seen the son for a few min,but winter hasn't given up yet so we wait. I'm proud of all the great thing the Grand kids are doing. They seem to be moving on to greater thing as they get older, and that is a good thing. Conference was great, I'm glad you all watched it. I'm looking forward to the Ensign to read them again.

We went to
Kaysville last Sunday to Spencer Boyces farewell. I was a surprise that he decided to go, because for the last year he was determined not to go but the Lord worked on him a little at a time and He won. He is going to the Baltic Reagan particularly to Estonia where he will be speaking on of the hardest languages there is. Is compared to Cantonese Chinese in difficulty, but he can't wait. Im going to take a stabe a putting a picture up on this blog. Let see that happens. Love you all
Grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment