Thursday, April 16, 2009

getting on

I was going to try to put a picture up on this blog,but in trying I cancelled my intire message, so I'm not going to type it again. So as slow as I type it would take another hour to type it so I won't.
Just to say that I'm healing very well. Thank you for all your faith and prayers and well wishes and the
sweet cards and letters from the Grand kids, even if they were on posit note paper I loved them. And the flowers at the hospital, they were so beautiful, and the visits at the hospital were greatly enjoyed.
I Know this is all March stuff, but thank you again.
Nothing exiting happens in out lives it's all happening on yours so my blog is boring so I'll sign off.
Good luck to you all. I love you Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment