Tuesday, April 14, 2009




Well I hope that by adding a couple of pictures it makes up for me not posting at the end of March. These are a couple of the pictures that Haley took when we did Johnson Family Pics. The only other pic that I would post is of all of my blisters on my feet. On Mondays when I do a long run I get at least 2 new blisters.
Tomorrow Kevin is going to Taser instructor school. He says that he is going to let them shoot him with the darts, not just hook them in his pockets. It just goes to show you that you can have peer pressure at any age.
Of course we went camping for springbreak. This time the Millers joined us and we had a great time. The weather could've been better though.
Ausitn emailed and said the for sure he will be home by Aug 28th. He may come home sooner than that to start at Weber.
Everytime that Cortland leaves the house to go to his friend's home he says these parting words. "Love Ya, See Ya, Bye!" Sounds good enough for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment