Thursday, April 9, 2009

My newest excitement

Hey everyone!  Just letting you all know that I didn't get the SB Secretary position that I ran for.  Instead I'm on the Student Body Cabinet!!  My official title is SB Cabinet - Publicity.  I'm super excited!  I'll have tons of fun cause I'm still a part of the student council, but with a lot less stress than the Secretary.  I won't have to take any notes or be as organized.  It's kinda hard to accept that I won't be cheering anymore.  I've been cheering for 5 years, and now it's just over.  It'll take a while to get used to.  But now I can't wait for the next school year to start, but in the meantime I'll enjoy spring and summer.  See you all at grandma's!  Have a great spring break!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have tons of fun and a lot less stress it sounds like. You will have an awesome Senior year!

    ReplyDelete