Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Hi from the Deckers,
We just got an e-mail from and he is heading out on Monday. I can't believe he is heading into that country. But, we have faith that he will be ok. He says he is going to be OCD. I told him that was ok with me. They had a class on how to take care of themselves when they get there. I know the church takes really good care of their missionaries so we just have to have faith that all will be well. Aubrey is almost done with CNA. She is going to try and get a scholarship to take a class in the summer to be a phlebotomist. (She loves blood) Bryce is playing still basketball. The kids are looking forward to school getting out. What will us mothers do! jk We love 'em

1 comment:

  1. Send him lots of masks!!!! I know he'll be fine, but he's always in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete