Thursday, May 28, 2009

Johnson Fam: May

How come this month has seemed crazy but I can't figure out why?? Let's see....oh yeah, Emma had her preschool graduation. She was a "Valentine" and got to wear a really cute red dress. I think I might go crazy having her home all the time. She has to be entertained constantly. I'm so glad we have year round school. She starts Kindergarten July 20. She started tumbling again this month and she's so good at it. She's definitely a natural. The Memorial Day festivities were a lot of fun. I think it would be a fun tradition to keep doing every year. I love when our family gets together. I always look forward to seeing everybody. I'm glad we are such a close family.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about family get-togethers! They're the best! We're so lucky we have such a great family! Oh! I saw that you used the picture of me running the race! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where am I? I must be behind you a little bit Karlene.

    ReplyDelete