Yesterday was the 4th of July. We went to the parade. It was such a great day. It wasn't hot at all. Usually the parade is miserably hot. Then Ashlee came up with the kids and we had a BBQ. Then we went and got some fireworks for the boys to light but we can't do them at our house so we went to the park and did them there. I really thought Weston was going to get his fingers blown off. Of course, I had to keep reminding them. (more like driving everyone crazy yelling at them) I gave up and just watched. (you remember I have a fear of fireworks because I almost got blown up by one.) Then of course last but not least the fireworks display to end the day. Cam is doing well. He loves being a missionary. Love you all, The Deckers
No comments:
Post a Comment