Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June: Johnson family

June was very rainy and cold at times. The good side of this was the green grass and the flowers didn't need to be watered much. However, we went to Bear Lake with our friends and froze our buns off down at the beach. But we still had a good time. I love Bear Lake and have lots of great memories there. Hopefully we can get up there again this summer. The week after our vacation Casey came down with strep throat. I was very dedicated to spraying Lysol and sanitizing everything. I thought we mad it through without anyone else getting sick...that was until a few days ago. Monday I started feeling achy and had a sore throat so we called the doctor for some antibiotics. Tuesday was horrible and today isn't much of an improvement. I should take a picture of the back of my throat. It's downright scary! I hate strep throat. It's a miserable sickness. So hopefully I'll feel better soon. We're headed up to Logan on Friday for their fireworks. Everyone's invited to the stadium! It's a lot of fun, that's what Casey tells me every year. It can be a lot of work and a lot of driving but they do put on a great firework display. I think we might have access to a trailer for Mann camping so Casey's excited about that. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment