Monday, July 20, 2009

Recovering from camping

Well the clothes are washed and everything is putt away. We had a great time camping with everyone. Mallory says that her favorite thing was the clubhouse that the girls made. The swing and the play were great too she says.
Ron you did such a great job with the play, song, set design, and costume. The only thing that I will add to your list for next year is stage make-up. I don't think that you will have to worry about anyone trying to be director.
I thought that the race was fun and I am so glad that I am not the only one who enjoys running now. I know that you all don't love it yet but I have hope as the years pass that we can all stay active and healthy. Just think 1 year ago Kevin and I would ahve been the only ones to run "The Dam Race"
Yesterday we had a surprise at church. When we saw the program Austin was listed as the first speaker. We weren't sure what was going on. It turns out that the Bishopric had contacted Austin and another missionary and asked them to write a talk and send it to them. Austin did a great job.
Well this is my once a quarter post. Because I am not very good at checking.
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. K, what a fun surprise!! That's really neat thing the Bishop did!

    ReplyDelete