Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This month of July has been a very busy one. For me it was and for most of you it has been extra busy. Camping was great. I started cleaning the trailer a couple of weeks before we left and really didn't think I was going to make it. But I did. I'm slowing down that's for sure. I really like the place we went to. Lots of room for the kids to explore and that is the kind of place we need to go to. We better get going on where we are going next year.The food was great and the play was really great. I told Ron that he should post them on the internet for families to
get ideas for when they are doing family reunions. You do such a good job doing it Ron, thanks so much and I know that the kids really enjoy doing them.You could even write a book full of ideas and have it published. We so much appreciated Kyle pulling the trailer for us and Kevin getting the roof of the trailer fixed in case it rained so it wouldn't leak. We do appreciate all of you for the help you give to us. We have a great family!! I'm sill cleaning the trailer. It takes me quite a few days to get it cleaned. But then the heat hasn't helped because it gets so hot.
But I wouldn't trade all of the camping trips we have had together. Hope I'm good for another 10 years for them. Love you all sooo very much!! Stay happy and healthy
Grandma Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment