Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Johnson Fam: August

It's been a fun month for us. Emma started school the end of July. She loves it! Her teacher is so nice and grandma-like, the perfect Kindergarten teacher. She's met some new friends too. We celebrated her birthday on the 18th. It was such a fun day! We went to Chuck E. Cheese with my family and had a blast. The kids could have stayed there all day, and by kids I mean Casey too. I had to drag him out of there. I must admit that I liked playing the games too. After that we went to Krispy Kreme, Emma's favorite. Too bad they don't agree with my weight-loss plan...oh well! They're worth it. Then we had Casey's family and Gma and Gpa Mann over for cake and ice cream. I made a rainbow cake. Too bad I forgot to take pictures of the first one! I had to make another one for her friend party just so I could take pictures. I'll post them when I get them on the computer. The inside was all different colors!

It was fun seeing Austin come home! The pictures are so fun to see. Thanks for documenting it Karlene! Next up...seeing all these boys grow up and get married, crazy!!





e
c

No comments:

Post a Comment