Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Deckers

Hi Everyone,
I am finally getting this done. Last week was crazy. The kids are back in school and have really good teachers. Bryce already wants summer. He has a really hard work load in school this year. He is doing the early college program so he will be working really hard the next two years but then he will have his associates degree before he goes on his mission. Ty and Wes busy are busy with football. Bryce is still playing soccer. They all won their games Saturday. It keeps us really busy. But we wouldn't have it any other way. I am actually turning into one of those crazy football moms on the sidelines. Football parents can get a little crazy. I'm not as bad as some of them. I do wish it would cool down a little bit. I love the fall season. Cam is doing great. It is great to have Austin home. He did a great job at his homecoming. Love you all.
The Deckers

No comments:

Post a Comment