Thursday, September 10, 2009

Well it has been a great 4 weeks having Austin home. Things are going good for him at Weber. He got a job at Campusbookrental.com. It is a local bussiness that rents college books to students. A kid that graduated from Weber started it 2 years ago. Austin is doing customer service. Mally is now a peer leader at school and thinks that that is just great. Cortland has the same teacher that Mallory had for 3rd grade and we love Miss Farr. My marathon training is winding down but now I am also training for a triathalon. I sure wish that I would not have spent my summers laying out at the pool, but spent it in the pool like my Carrie did. I am learning "correct" swimming technique now. Kevin has been working a lot of over time this week. I think he just wants to spend the day in his garden by himself.
I want to thank everyone for coming to the airport and to our home for Austin's Home coming. Mann we have a great family. I'm so glad that we can share so many things.
Stacy
P.S. I know that I only post about once a quarter. I need Austin set up so that he can do this for me.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, Give me Austin's e-mail address and I'll set him up a.s.a.p Thanks!

    ReplyDelete