Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well it's been a while since my last entry, but I wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes during my recovery. What a crazy thing one minute you're fine and the next not so much. Anyway, I'm pretty much 100% back and feeling really good. The kids are doing great and loving school. Granger is in first grade now and his teacher is Mrs. Berube she is GREAT! he really likes her and Grace is now in 3rd grade and her teacher is Mrs. Hunt and she doesn't give any home work so Grace and I both LOVE HER! Holden is liking high school and thinks it's pretty cool that a cheerleader likes him! Hunter is really enjoying Jr. high and is learning Spanish. As you all know FALL is in the air and I couldn't be happier. I wanted to get my Halloween out but Todd said it was way to early and because the boxes are so high up in the garage I'm at his mercy, but I think I'll have them out the last week in September! I can't wait! I love you all so much

No comments:

Post a Comment