Friday, September 18, 2009

Sorry I am sooo late getting this letter written. I was going to get done before I had my hand done so that I could type better and a little faster, but the hand is working okay. I was so worried to have it done but now I'm glad I did. The big bandage comes off tomorrow. Grandpa is having a few problems with his heart again. He went in for some tests but haven't heard anything yet.Now for good news. We are sooo happy to have Austin home. His homecoming was great. We do have a great and wonderful family with the support you show for everything. Love you all. I love the E-mails from CAMERON AND TREVOR and the pictures . Sure do miss them but they are looking great. I'm happy that Karrie is doing better.I worry so much when anyone in the family doesn't feel good or has problems. It's good to hear that the grandkids are happy in school. The weather is getting better(always have to mention the weather) not so hot. But this year is going fast(too fast) I'd better close for now before the end of the month comes so that you can get this. And if there are any mistakes sorry, but it's a little hard to type with one hand and one finger on the other hand. I love you all soo very much. I hope we all stay healthy this winter.
Grandma Mann
P.S. Karlene you better get that neck taken care of soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment