Things are great around here. Emma went back to school this week after a three week break. She was very happy to see her friends and teacher again. I'm so glad she loves school. Now if we could just be ready on time in the morning! I only have one and we're always running late, not late to school just later than we want to be. While she was on break we went to the zoo. It was lots of fun. The baby elephant and giraffe were super cute! And of course Cole loved the train. Conference Sunday we went up to Willow Park and froze our butts off. It was pretty miserable but when you have a tradition that dates back to before I was born, I guess you have to do it no matter what. I love it up there and wish I had had the chance to enjoy it. Getting excited for Halloween! I didn't have very many decorations so I went to the Dollar store and bought a bunch of stuff. I decided not to care what it looked like. My kids love it and that's all that matters!


For more pictures and updates check our blog: The Johnson's
Ashlee
No comments:
Post a Comment