I know I'm late but I kept putting it off and then all of the sudden it's August. Boy how time flies. Austin will be home a week from tomorrow...crazy! Let's see, what did we do in July? There were the fun holidays, the 4th and 24th. We go up to the Logan fireworks every year. Casey loves it, I think it's a bit crazy. But it's fun. The kids were both a little nervous at first but then they decided the fireworks were pretty cool. However, Cole fell asleep during them, how does that happen? The camping trip was good. It was really hot though. I'm thinking we should go somewhere that isn't so hot next year. But I'll be happy with wherever we go. It was nice to have a trailer to sleep in. I'm so grateful for good friends. Emma started school on the 28th. I really like this year round schooling. She was sooo bored and needed something to occupy her time. She loves her teacher and she's meeting new friends. Cole was pretty sick for a good week with the stomach flu. It was scary because he didn't eat for a long time and he started to lose weight. But now he's better so we're grateful for that. Sorry to everyone who got sick too...I really thought he was better. It was a 24 hour flu for the rest of us and a 6 day flu for him! No fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment