Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ky Mann Fam

How time flyes, I can't believe Aug is almost over, It goes by faster the older you get. Kam and Hill are all pumped now that school has started, o.k. maybe alittle, Hillaree now rules the school, and Kambree is excited that there are younger and smaller kids then her now. I got the running bug like the rest of you but not as bad, yet, Just tryig to keep up with Nae and Hill is hard enough, they are like the energizer bunny, running with the rest of you would be like running with a machine, Kam and I will get there someday. Hopefuly we won't see anymore 100 degree weather, I hate that as bad as the cold, just stay 70 all year. Welcome home Austine its great to have you back, you did a great job on your homecoming talk. Trevor had his first transfer since he has been out, kinda crazy, he is now in Torreon and loveing it. Everyone be safe be cooool, talk to you soon. Love, K,J,T,H,K,

No comments:

Post a Comment