Friday, March 5, 2010

Johnson Fam: February

Most who know me, know I'm not a fan of winter. I like snow in December then I'm ready for Spring. So I feel like celebrating the end of February, Spring is in site!! You wouldn't know it today though. Gotta love snow in March. But they say it should melt fast and get warm again soon so I'm not too worried. Nothing too exciting happened last month. We had Valentine's Day which is fun now that Emma's in school. She had fun getting all the candy and was pretty nice to share with Cole...and mom too. Me and Casey ate a Maddox on the Saturday before V-day. We got there at 4:00 thinking that would be plenty early. It was packed! We only waited 40 minutes though. Then we went to a dance that Casey's mom was in charge of. It was fun to dance! Reminded me of being a teenager and going to dances.

Here's a picture of Superbowl Sunday at Grandma's house...

Everyone was split on who they were cheering for.

I put these on my blog but they are the only pictures I took this month so you get to see them again...those of you who read my blog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment