Well it's time to write again. I just can't seem to remember to do it at the end of the month. Not much happened last month. I am looking forward to Spring and Easter. I love Easter because you get all of the bright colors and the kids get excited to do the coloring of eggs. I was looking at some stuff in the store in regard to coloring eggs, it is amazing what they have. It makes me want to color some eggs. Maybe I will and then give them to you guys. I hope the weather is good so that we can have an egg hunt. When the home teachers came the other day, one of them was Don Harmon and he mentioned about when Bishop Stewart had the ward party on Antelope Island at Easter time. Gosh that brought back a lot of fun memories. Do you remember? Well bye for now. Love you all so much. Grandma Mann
I do remember those days. Our ward was very close because of that. Fun times..
ReplyDelete