Monday, April 19, 2010

Love, Grandma

Dear Family,
Every time I try to get into the newsletter, it wou't accept my password, so I'm going to send this to Karlene and maybe she can transfer it. I am so excited for Spring. I even bought some flowers to plant and then I hear on the news last night that it is supposed to storm again this week (April l8th) maybe a little snow too. Do you believe that? I am getting excited for Aubrey and Trevor to be home soon. Then Brennen tells us that he is going to be gone for a few months. But I am happy for him. This is going to be a good thing that he is doing. The grandchildren are growing to fast I am happy that Whitney and Hillaree are going to be close to home going to school. Just want all of you to know that we are soooo very proud of our family. Grandma Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment