No picture this month, sorry. I don't know why I haven't taken many pictures this month, oh yeah I keep forgetting to bring my camera with me. We went to St. George a few weeks ago with some friends. It was a lot of fun and the kids were great. They loved swimming and we swam a lot. Emma swam by herself without floaties and no lessons! We've been staying busy with the basement and the yard. We just started painting the basement. We're moving along, but not quite fast enough for me...I wish we could be done already. It's a pain to do it yourself, especially when we have to have a lot of help since we don't know what we're doing. Good thing we have awesome friends and neighbors! Emma has one more week of school and then she's off. She's sad because she'll miss her teacher a lot. Hopefully we can keep her busy so she doesn't drive me bananas.
It was fun to talk to Cam on Mother's Day! He sounds so good. And we're glad to see Trevor and Aubrey make it home safe and sound. We have an awesome family!! Love you guys!
Ashlee
Yes it's been almost a year.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment